| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tallin in April is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of fluid is dropped during on average 12 days.
- The blue above Tallin is reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:11 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 15:48 long with an average length of 14:32.
- There are approximately 7:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tallin April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tallin, Estonia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tallin: