| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tallin in December is slightly cold at -2.9 °C (26.78 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with snow periodically. Only 55mm (2.2in) of liquid is released during an average of 17 days.
- In December the blue above Tallin is extremely dismal having an average of a grim 0:30 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 6:04 long and the longest day is 6:36 long with an average length of 6:12.
- There are approximately 5:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 8.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 91.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tallin December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tallin, Estonia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tallin: