| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tallin in January is cold at -5.5 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with snow periodically. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of fluid is dumped across on average 17 days.
- In January the skies in Tallin are extremely dismal with on balance a grim 0:44 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 6:14 long and the longest day is 7:57 long with an average length of 6:58.
- There are approximately 5:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 11.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 88.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tallin January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tallin, Estonia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tallin: