| < May >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tallin in May is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with rain occasionally. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of water descends across on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Tallin are moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:27 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:53 long and the longest day is 18:02 long with an average length of 17:02.
- There are approximately 8:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tallin May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tallin, Estonia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tallin: