| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tallin in November is very cool at 1.2 °C (34.16 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with sleet, snow or rain periodically. Only 68mm (2.7in) of water is transfered across an average of 17 days.
- In November the skies in Tallin are extremely dismal having an average of a murky 0:54 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 6:39 long and the longest day is 8:42 long with an average length of 7:36.
- There are approximately 6:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 12.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 87.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tallin November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tallin, Estonia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tallin: